Friday, October 18, 2013

Coral French Provincial

You know I typically stick to my blue and gray paint. They sell faster than fun colors but start to bore me after a while. So, I decided to step out of the box on this dingy French Provincial Chest I found on CL.





 
She was sanded and primed first. I used my Homeright Sprayer which I'm totally loving! The color is Wild Watermelon by Behr. The pulls were sprayed glossy white. A thin application of Fiddes and Sons wax and she has a new life.

 The routered areas were done using a round artists brush. I find it easiest to get a clean line when the paint is mixed with water to an ink like consistency.
 Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend!

Linking up here....
Furniture Feature Fridays


5 comments:

srpprcrftr said...

Your dresser would fit right into our bedroom. I painted a little end table to be a night stand. It was a dark stain before, just didn't fit in our room. Anyway I mixed up some acrylic paints to make the coral I wanted and mixed up some other acrylics to make an aqua for some of the details on the table. The table turned out so pretty and would go with your coral dresser, has lots of storage. Wish I could buy it but maybe I'll repaint our waterfall chif-a-robe a pretty coral color with aqua for the little trim pieces. You have inspired me with your gorgeous dresser. Happy weekend

Ldy ~~ Dy said...

Very nice! I the 3 drawer version of this one. Did a similar job but with a different color. What fun! Yours came out so pretty!

Unknown said...

nice post , really i loved it and i will do every thing u told us in this great post

my site to buy used furniture

شركة شراء اثاث مستعمل بالرياض


Blog27999 said...

Did you hear there's a 12 word sentence you can say to your man... that will trigger intense emotions of love and impulsive attractiveness for you deep inside his heart?

That's because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, treasure and look after you with all his heart...

12 Words Who Trigger A Man's Desire Response

This impulse is so built-in to a man's brain that it will drive him to try harder than before to to be the best lover he can be.

Matter-of-fact, triggering this influential impulse is absolutely essential to achieving the best ever relationship with your man that once you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

...You will instantly find him open his mind and soul to you in a way he haven't experienced before and he will distinguish you as the one and only woman in the universe who has ever truly fascinated him.

Payal Mishra said...

Nice Post Shared. Get Hire
Packers and Movers in Bhubaneswar