Monday, August 20, 2012

Doing Jack

Everybody is doing Jack...painting Jack that is.

 I will not be doing another Jack any time soon. What a complete drag taping off. Seemed so easy when my blogging friends did it. It was not.

Here's what I started with...
See him sitting in front of the desk? This pic was taken for bragging purposes on my FB page. Yup, I have no shame. What a great junking day that was :)
Back to Jack. There was a bit of cursing involved but it is done. I will tell you this, when I see those awesome dressers w/ UJ I appreciate them so much more.


Linking up here...

 

5 comments:

Allison@FabRehab said...

Loooove it, Sue!! fantastic job!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

OMG did you see the post I did a while back on painting the Union Jack, I hated it! Yep, I did my first and last one! Yours looks great!

Carol

Barbe @ Beez Rental Designs said...

Okay its after 1am and I have to pull myself away from your blog! Another awesome piece. Thanks so much for sharing your talents.
Barbe *good night/morning* : )

My Secret Life in Lilly said...

Love your post and how candid you were about it's level of difficulty. Some don't appreciate all that goes into it, but I do!
Would love you to share at my blog http://www.carterscottage.net/ My Monday Muse
Have a great day!

Jaimee said...

Wow, wish we could find such beautiful pieces here in Alaska. Such gorgeous transformations on your blog...this is my first visit. Will be back!