Friday, February 25, 2011

Pretty Please w/ a Cherry on Top :)

 Yay me, I'm a finalist for February's Saturday Mornings blog. Very cool and since I never win, ok, that's a stretch. In fact, I do crazy well at the craps tables in AC and roulette too. That's Atlantic City for the non East Coasters. But I have never won anything, nope not a thing, in blog world. So hop on over here and check it out and of course voting for me certainly wouldn't hurt either :) Then maybe I'll bring you to AC w/ me and I'll show you how to roll those dice, win a little $ and we can hit the thrift stores together!

4 comments:

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

I voted and HOPE THE VERY BEST FOR YOU!!!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

You got it, I just placed my vote!

Carol

Kim @ A Brush of Whimsy said...

Hey Sue! It's so funny because I went over there to vote for someone, and I recognized your adorable table, so I already voted for you!!!!
Kim :)

Anonymous said...

Off to vote!

Have a great weekend! xx