Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Sister's Mailbox

Every year my financially savvy sister does my tax return for me and in exchange I paint something for her. I have been a bit of a slacker...6 months later but who's counting? 

 I went to HD and picked up your standard mailbox and painted this for her, my sister, who is amazing at lowering your tax liability the legal way. That is her motto. She is in the Dallas area and does taxes for a very reasonable price given her knowledge. Contact me for her email addy if you would like to speak with her. New clients are always welcome and in this tough economy who wouldn't embrace a tax consultant who will bring you your highest return possible.

Standard Mailbox
My Sister's Mailbox


Linking up here...








Get your craft on Thurs.

2 comments:

Kim @ A Brush of Whimsy said...

Wow, Sue! I wish I could paint flowers like that! So pretty! I'll bet your sister loves it!

DANA said...

That's great! I would love for you to come link this up at my Strut Your Stuff Party, and enter the giveaway as well!
http://danajeanward.blogspot.com/2010/11/strut-your-stuff-link-party-and.html