This just might be one of my favorite redos. Minus the spiders, their eggs and a whole lotta cob webs. Besides the spiders and their soon to be babies it came with a rotted leg which I fixed using this method.
Here's a pic after I scrubbed her with Clorox Clean Up and sanded down some peeling paint. Yup, this is after I cleaned her up.
And here she is after....
The drawer fronts were done by laying a piece of lace fabric over them and then spray painting. I taped off the edge of the drawers first because I wanted to keep them white. I used Rustoleum Aluminum in a matte finish and sprayed the pulls as well. Make sure to use a fresh piece of lace for each part you spray...trust me on this!
Happy Weekend and Happy Painting!!!