Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Farmhouse Stool

Remember this stool that I dubbed crappy and then painted and love it and priced it on the high side in my Etsy shop in hopes it wouldn't sell. So much for crappy, it sold in less than a week and I was so bummed and wished I'd kept it for myself. Then I found another...taller but just as "crappy". I finished it the exact same way and love it just the same and will sell it and be sad when I have to see it go.


Linking up here...

DomesticallySpeaking


The Shabby Nest



Mod Vintage Life





 



2 comments:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Great stool! I have to say that stools are a big seller in my booth! I guess everyone has room for one, I am sure this one will sell fast too!

Carol

Unknown said...

Wonderful blog..!!
The glance of the posting is amazing..!!!Top quality furniture company