Thursday, July 18, 2013

Aren't ingerie chests are hard to come by? This is the first one I found at a reasonable price via CL.
I listed it in my Etsy shop and custom painted it for a woman who lives in NYC. She chose my favorite color...blue/gray. I find it hard to do custom pieces when I'm not feeling what the buyer is. Please don't make me paint it that way a little voice in my head says.



Amazing how lighting can skew a color. I used the exact same paint on this but you would never know it.

Happy Painting and stay cool. This weather absolutely sucks for painting!


3 comments:

Fiona, Lilyfield Life said...

what a fabulous piece. We don't really see furniture like this is Australia . lovely paint work also.
Fiona

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Sue, that is just gorgeous, I love that color combination and have not used it in a while!

Carol

Unknown said...

How did I not see this???
It's gorgeous - the dresser itself is pretty awesome - but your makeover is just gorgeous -
I'd LOVE to find one of these!
XOXO