Finally got to this. It's part of a 1930's bedroom set I've been slowly working on.
When I started to prep it, I realized the rails didn't match and were two different sizes in length. I lucked out huge when I found some "new" rails at the flea market for a whopping $5.00.
|It was in some pretty rough shape.|
|But not anymore :)|
Here are the other pieces from the set I finished in case ya missed them. I still have the chifferobe/armoire to do...it has some leg issues that are not makin' happy.
|This has found a new home in a salon in Florida...love that!|
|Hoping someone will buy this and the headboard. I put it on CL and in my Etsy shop...keepin' my fingers crossed.|