Saturday, August 13, 2011

Cabinet Door to Beach Themed Message Board

No before pic for ya because we all know what a builders special, oak cabinet door looks like anyway. Plus I simply forgot to take one.
This cabinet door was saved from my kitchen remodel. I painted the frame beachy blue and used chalkboard paint in the center. Added some starfish....have you picked up on the fact I love starfish and want a beach house yet? If not, stick around, it's great fun listening to me whine about the beach house thing all the time!

 How cute is this for my beach house Etsy Shop???


Notice how the starfish keep the chalk handy?
Have a happy weekend!!!!
Linking up here...
 



3 comments:

KraftyKym said...

Oh wow! This is beautiful! I love it! Great job. :)

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Really cute. Love the starfish chalk keeper.

Lizabeth said...

Great idea! Solid and attractive! Love the starfish too!